[Gllug] IDE cables

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Sep 14 11:17:46 UTC 2001

On 9/14/01, 11:55:37 AM, "Jackson, Harry" <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> wrote
regarding RE: [Gllug] IDE cables :

This is why I have been moving my home systems over to SCSI as I replace
parts.  With SCSI you just worry about whether your card is supported.
If it is, everything else snaps into place.  To me this is worth the
extra cost.

Wandering off topic even further, I was alarmed to discover that the
developers of SCSI and hardcore SCSI devotees pronounce it "Sexy" and are
mightily miffed that the rest of the world calls it "Scuzzy".  Hence the
recent publication of "The Joy of SCSI" (actually, that's an even more
disturbing title for a computer book if you pronoune it "Scuzzy").

--

Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk