[Gllug] One for the security gurus

Formi rcformi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 19:03:33 UTC 2001

 I am observing something I don´t like in my syslog.

 kernel: Undo D-SACK 63.146.109.200/80 c2 10 ss2/65535 p0

 Am I wrong or this is not good ?

 I check various of the IPs and they look not very familiar, some of
 them do not return FQDN's, I used nslookup and host.

 For what I can assume is something to do with ss2 trying to access a web
server, I am running squid, so nobody should be doing that. Or even trying to
contact my port 80.

  Cheers,

             Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk