[Gllug] GLLUG Tomorrow - practicalities

Les Till les_till at cableinet.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 15:40:19 UTC 2001

Robert Wood wrote:

> Hiya,
>         I'd like to come along but being a gllug virgin and all tat :) I
> don't know where I gotta go, so can someone point me in the direction of
> a map or give me a post code for streetmap.co.uk?
>
>         Also I wouldn't mind some help installing onto my machine, so if
> the offer of a monitor/keyboard/mouse is still available that would be
> great, and also if anyone can help me, then this would be great also.
>
> -Rob 'I wanna learn' wood
Here are the bones gleaned from the original notification of the
meeting.     *
The Computer Film
Company                                                     *
19-23 Wells
St.                                                               *
London
*
W1T
3PQ
*
	The building is of the Art Deco type with large glass front windows   *
	on Rt side if approaching from Oxford St.                             *

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk