[Gllug] GLLUG Tomorrow - practicalities

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 11:15:00 UTC 2001

Hiya,
	I'd like to come along but being a gllug virgin and all tat :) I
don't know where I gotta go, so can someone point me in the direction of
a map or give me a post code for streetmap.co.uk?

	Also I wouldn't mind some help installing onto my machine, so if
the offer of a monitor/keyboard/mouse is still available that would be
great, and also if anyone can help me, then this would be great also.

-Rob 'I wanna learn' wood

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk