[Gllug] What to do in 151 days?

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 08:13:23 UTC 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Axel Segebrecht wrote:

> Q: What would you do with a 'system' that has:
> 4 Terra Herz CPU speed, 4.3 Terra Bytes of Memory and 15.3 Terra Bytes of
> disk space (not forgetting the lousy 54GB of pure GFX memory)
> ... and 151 days (that's 3540 hours) to play with it?

Imagine a Bewulf cluster of these!

Or would it be possible for me to mirror the entire Internet? 15.3
TerraBytes of disk would be to small wouldn't it?

I could encrypt my home directory to such a high degree that the Feds
would never be able to crack it (at least I hope so).

It should meet the minimum hardware spec for both Windows XP and quite
possibly the next version of windows after that.

I would probably just bump up my Distributed Net status though :-)

Adam
--
This message is Copyleft - all rights reversed
Adam

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk