[Gllug] hi folks

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 10:53:03 UTC 2001

Chris Gale wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Just a few words to say hi, I have just moved to london to study as a
>postgraduate, I have been using linux for a few years now, currentely a SuSE
>fan and hobby coder, Im really interested in the meetings and talks - so I
>just turn up then? I don't have to take my cuddly penguin badge of office?
>
>Chris Gale

Hi Chris,

Welcome to GLLUG.  When you arrive at the meeting, make sure you have
your fluffy  penguin, when you get to the door, knock three times with
your left hand, then once with your right, stand on your head and repeat
15 random lines of kernel code backwards then  your MBR in binary and
we'll let you in.

Well, not quite you just turn up and look for the geeks, we're fairly
easy to spot  and theres usually lots of
penguinisms.

hth

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk