[Gllug] Saturday

Dean S Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sat Sep 22 09:44:33 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Cohen" <richard at vmlinuz.org>

> That's what the train into town is for, mate.
When you put it that way i'm practily ahead of scheldule ;)

> And those who heard my talk last time will believe me when I say I'm
not
> joking...

That's a bit harsh, your slides have been used internally where I work
to give a couple of co-workers an idea of why I use the command line.
They picked up some tricks from them and gave no complaints.

The talk on the other hand was a bit, er audience participation heavy,
but you can't get blamed for that. I'd say go for it again if we get
the newbie sessions started.

    Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk