H.G. Wells spoiler (was: Re: [Gllug] Whinge)

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Sat Sep 1 17:01:30 UTC 2001

On 01 Sep 2001 17:47:38 +0100, Ian Northeast wrote:

> Nah.. I don't think the average Windows user would taste good at all.

I reckon a lot of the bearded hacker types would actually taste quite
nice though.

Personally, I'm a little fatter than some and so maybe worth some extra
marinading in a good qualty soy prior to stir frying.

> This PC BTW is an example of what this thread started out being about.

The prophecy is true! You go far enough off topic and you'll end up coming back around...

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk