[Gllug] Soft switch, Voice over IP

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Sep 12 11:19:51 UTC 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 12:15:19PM +0100, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has set up any telephony under Linux.

I had a play with Vmgetty a couple of weeks ago and found that it
segfaulted every couple of minutes when receiving dtmf tones... Very
annoying so we dropped it.

> Does anyone know of any docs or interesting sites?

I found this while looking for stuff in the past:
http://www.gnu.org/software/bayonne/manual.html

But I've never had the time to have a play (Since we have a dialogic card
in the office.)

HTH
	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk