[Gllug] C++ Nothing technical not very interesting

Kim Hawtin kim at aldigital.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 16:01:33 UTC 2001

> Hi all
>
> 	I have applied for two courses with the OU next year one of which is
> going to involve C++ and the other RDBM's. Is there an easy application to
> start learning C++ on Windows (My OU finishes in October and I am going to
> migrate to Linux which will give me three months to play before the course
> starts) I have played with KDE Develop on Mandrake as well and was wondering
> if this is the best one around for a beginner on Linux.

i would recommend getting a hold of the Turbo C++ tutorial kit from the
net. it was a few years back, but has useful stuff to learn from.

there is an almost infinite number of c++ in 24 hours books ...
mainly cause theres an almost infinite number of monkeys ...

yours,

Kim
--
                    \\|||//
                   /  / ^  \
                   (  @ @  )
   *-------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------*
   | Kim Hawtin          Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755  |
   | A.L. Digital Ltd.   Fax: +44 (20) 8742 5995  |
   | The Stores                                   |
   | 2 Bath Road       http://www.thebunker.net   |
   | London W4 1LT     http://www.aldigital.co.uk |
   | UNITED KINGDOM|   mailto:kim at aldigital.co.uk |
                 .oooO   (   |