[Gllug] Masayuki Ida (of FSF Japan) visiting London 9th & 10th Oct

Masayuki Ida ida at sipeb.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Sep 13 10:18:34 UTC 2001

 >>Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:18:41 +0100
 >>From: "John Hearns" <john.hearns at framestore.co.uk>
 >>
 >>Tushar Joshi wrote:
 >>>We could organise a Lonix/Gllug meeting at that time. Sometime during the
 >>>week.
 >>>
 >>>Tushar
 >>>
 >>Ahem.
 >>Can I make a suggestion?
 >>
 >>SAGE-WISE is having an AGM meeting on the 9th,
 >>and so we already have a room booked at UCL.
 >>Would Mr. Isa maybe like to give a short talk at that?
 >>

 >>Don't worry - everyone would be of course welcome to
 >>come, and I'm sure no-one would be nailed to their seats
 >>to participate in a SAGE-WISE AGM.

Thank you for your kind invitation.
Tell me what is UCL and where it is located. Is it in London?
I am happy to make a presentation, at the same time,
I understand that communication or face-to-face chatting is
very important at this moment. If I talk, let me have 20 minutes
at least.
Mutual understanding on concept level cannot be easily achieved
without knowing his/her face.
Since FSFE pointed Loic to introduce me to FSFE-UK and
Loic asked Phil to organize a plan for October 9th and/or 10th,
I like to follow Phil's decision first.
Anything is fine, except terribly unusual one. :-)

My natural next question is what is SAGE-WISE AGM.
But I know rose is rose.

Masayuki Ida

PS: I will leave for Europe on September 23rd, so the Email
communication of the week will be unstable.
If something is decided or informed in ten days from now,
I will have more stable trip without dangling pointer toward London.
Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk