[Gllug] Virgin ``Internet'' Cafes

Gabriel Rocha grocha at neutraldomain.org
Sun Sep 9 17:57:50 UTC 2001

,----[ On Sun, Sep 09, at 06:35PM, Darren Clark wrote: ]--------------
| Perhaps we should have a list of any good internet cafe's that allow ssh.
`----[ End Quote ]---------------------------

If you need ssh that badly, install mindterm and bypass the whole "oh,
my god! they dont allow cooections to port 22" problem. All things
considered, if you ran an internet cafe for the masses, wouldnt you do
precisely what they are doing? I would, I might make exceptions on the
spot(which I assume they cant do), but I wouldnt allow the traffic out
by default. By the way, mindterm really rocks, precisely for this
purpose. Just my two cents. --Gabe

--
"It's not brave, if you're not scared."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk