[Gllug] Re: [Gllug] PSU fans

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 12:34:08 UTC 2001

Current is the killer.  It must also travel across your chest (heart)
frying you thumb between two connectors is not sufficient ;-)

I believe that it only requires about 20mA to kill.  Why we do not die more
easily is that we have quite a high resistance as long as we are not
sweating profusely etc.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk