[Gllug] "We Linux users have been doing all that for 10 years."

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu Sep 27 13:18:12 UTC 2001

>Hey, I was using Windows 2.03 back then, if you dont' mind. Never dreamed of
>anything as flashy as 3.0 ;o)

Well, I can be excused for getting my facts wrong. Even back then,
I was unable to bring myself to use DOS or Windows, having been spoiled
by better alternatives :-) At the time, I was mostly using AmigaDOS, 4BSD,
SunOS, Ultrix and Linux.

Tet

PS. Yes, that shows you how lazy I am. I've been using Linux since the
    very beginning, and I *still* haven't made it to hacking the kernel...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk