[Gllug] CD Writers under linux

ChrisJS at aol.com ChrisJS at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 18:48:38 UTC 2001

Hi all,
Apologies if this has been covered before, I'm so dopey that I wouldn't
remember if I had asked the same question myself a month ago...
Anyway, my query is this : Does anybody use an external CD-RW drive under
linux ? I'm in the market for one but it must be external so obviously I'm
wondering whether linux's USB capabilities are up to it. I'm not by any means
a linux expert so I'm also interested to know how difficult it is to set up.
Windows software/support is essential.
Any suggestions ?
Cheers,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk