[Gllug] Latest Evolution snapshot

Dave Cridland [Media UK] dave.cridland at mediauk.com
Sun Sep 16 16:59:07 UTC 2001

I don't know what they use, actually. I've never really played much.

As you can tell, Evolution is working so well for my IMAP email that I'm not
even bothering to use it right now. :-/ I find it tends to freeze, and it's
suddenly refusing to consider my IMAP INBOX for filters, which makes my
email suddenly unreadable, which is a bit of a shame.

WHen it works, Evolution is an extremely good email client. I just wish it
would work consistently.

Dave.