OT: Re: [Gllug] Digital TV

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Apr 29 09:59:03 UTC 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 10:40:48AM +0100, t.clarke wrote:

> Simon 'ranted' concerning digital TV;
>
> when does HM Government ever do anything right ?
>
> as always governments priorities are:
> a) staying in power
> b) raking in as much money from us poor suckers as possible
>
> running the country sensibly comes right down the list of priorities

You forgot c:

c) Blindly beliveing anything that big business tells them, possibly
   after following (b) and being bought by them.

citing: MS and our government, George W and his rampant desire to
drill for oil anywhere that's been left untouched this long.

Yes, I know this is OT, and yes, I know that my politcal sensibilties
are as refined and sensible as GWB. Ho hum. :)

Cheers,

Simon

--
The steady state of disks is full.