[Gllug] Copy-protected CD's

Ian Baillie ibaillie at aladdinsystems.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 15:23:16 UTC 2002

Unfortunately, this one wasn't slot loading, it was the latest iMac with DVD
authoring, etc.  There is actually a little gear wheel under the tray, which
you need to turn manually to forcefully eject.  I had a fair idea, but didn't
want to invalidate the warranty as it fell over within 2 hours of it being
delivered. ;)

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk