[Gllug] [OT] My mistake...

Axel Segebrecht axelslists at gardeneden.net
Sun Apr 14 03:39:54 UTC 2002

On Sunday, April 14, 2002, at 02:29 AM, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 04:16, Axel Segebrecht wrote:
>> but then... how can I post to the list from an un-subscribed address?
>> <bug-a-lert>
>
> This has been debated many times.... Should we close the list, etc...
>
> The current feelings seems to be "no" - and the last round of this
> chatter ended in Hamster running the list thru spam assassin.
>
> -TTFN, D

<Axel lights another cigaretto and moves his hand toward his half-empty
glass of Bordaux el-vino on this warm Sunday night>

aha. well... =)

<Axel refrains from mentioning this open-hole in the system to unlisted
ppl>

hmm

<Axel reaches for some more vino-del-ninio>

mMMm

<Axel wishes everyone a happy Sunday>

</gllug>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk