[Gllug] I do not like this person

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Sun Apr 14 08:14:02 UTC 2002

I'm afraid you might have confirmed her prejudices slightly...

> Did Microsoft pay you to spread dis-information and to rant very
> unprofessionally about a subject you don't seem to have the faintest
> idea about?

She won't like that personal attack.

There used to be an Advocacy howto - it doesn't seem to exist any more,
but I'm sure people remember the general spirit of it (basically you
should be ultra polite and nice to them even if they're obviously idiots).

--

Roger Whittaker

  020 8387 1482
 roger at suse.co.uk