[Gllug] HTTP redirects failing

Murray murray at minty.org
Tue Apr 16 20:46:41 UTC 2002

I don't think this is directly related, but IE6 allows you to disable meta
refreshes as a "security" measure.  It's hidden in the custom security
dialogs.

I can't for the life of me understand why this would be a security issue.
Plus, the fact that if you do it "properly" with the HTTP headers, it
doesn't matter how you configure IE, it will obey the redirect.

[snip]

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk