[Gllug] ADSL router recommendations?

Jonathan Harker jharker at tridex.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 09:10:36 UTC 2002

Hi folks,

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before, but my email
is rather fragmented at the moment between two machines.

Basically at work we're looking at putting in ADSL from PlusNet. Do people
have recommendations for a good ADSL router in terms of security,
reliability, around the £100-200 mark, or are they all much the same?

Thinking about the the Zyxel router recently recommended here. Reply off
list if you want to spare cluttering Gllug.

Cheers,
Jon

--
"No quote today"