[Gllug] ADSL router recommendations?

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Wed Apr 24 09:22:24 UTC 2002

Jonathan Harker(jharker at tridex.co.uk)@Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 10:10:36AM +0100:
> Hi folks,
>
> I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before, but my email
> is rather fragmented at the moment between two machines.
>
> Basically at work we're looking at putting in ADSL from PlusNet. Do people
> have recommendations for a good ADSL router in terms of security,
> reliability, around the £100-200 mark, or are they all much the same?
>
> Thinking about the the Zyxel router recently recommended here. Reply off
> list if you want to spare cluttering Gllug.

have you looked at:

 http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/default.asp

i cant speak from experience, but i've got my eyes on one of them
amx-ca61e's.  but until dabs get a load more in stock i cant be bothered
to order one.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 SENILE.COM found ... Out Of Memory ...