[Gllug] php4 and apache

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 10:12:20 UTC 2002

Hello all
How do I set up different versions of php4 to run under apache at the
same time. What I mean is, a friend of mine who is a developer (I am
not) wants to be able to test his script under, for instance, php4.0.6
AND php4.1.2 because different web hosting companies are at different
versions. Is this easy to do? I have started looking at apache.conf and
I guess I just compile the different sources to different directories
and tell apache where they are. What goes at the head of the script? Can
you define a php path in the .php script itself?
Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk