[Gllug] compiling 2.5 kernels

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Thu Apr 18 14:44:24 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 16:07, Dave Jones wrote:

> What subsequently happened differs depending on who you ask, but the
> upshot is that Martin Dalecki started various cleanups which Andre
> objected to, Andre threw the towel in, and Martin then went to town
> ripping the IDE layer to pieces.

Just for fun, I'd like to try these patches.

If any kind soul has a copy of Martin Dalecki's IDE Patch 36,
could they please send it to me?
I'm on the kernelnewbies email list, (so I still have stabiliser
wheels on my mouse) but not the kernel list.

I tried to download from a hypermail archive,
http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0204.2/0013.html
but Lynx did some line wrapping :-(

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk