[Gllug] compiling 2.5 kernels

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 14:44:40 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 15:04, Dave Jones wrote:
>  > PS. It just stopped on Western Digital Network driver module so *SNIP*.
>  > Attempt No. 7...
>
> That's a new one on me, can you send me the compile failure output ?

Short Answer: No. It's long gone out of the Konsole buffer. I can have a
bash at redoing it later if you like. Since that last post, I have
disabled SCSI altogether as I had to take out 3 or 4 and in the end I
just flagged it.
I am beginning to think I may have bitten off a bit more than I can
chew.
Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk