[Gllug] Sage and IBM

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 15:10:57 UTC 2002

I emailed SAGE following the press release on Linux Today that IBM and
Sage were going to start offering SMEs Linux servers.

So I asked - and I think that Sage is one of the core companies for
Linux acceptance within the business environment (I would consider the
other people like Adobe, Quark etc. some of the others)

Anyway I thought it exciting news. :-)

Kind regards
Xander