[Gllug] What module does the Corega EtherII PCC-T pcmcia card use.

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Apr 30 14:21:02 UTC 2002

On Tue 30 Apr, Sean Burlington bloviated thus:

> it's just that I have had a lot of trouble in the past - when I haven't been
> able to find commands I was expecting

No problem.  What I described is the Debian Way <tm> of doing this
kinda thing.

Being the Debian Way <tm> it's A) poorly documented but, B) makes
perfect sense once you manage to extract it from a guru and C) is used
by all sorts of other stuff.

> and thought I would throw in another way of doing things

Yep that'll work.  However the Debian Way <tm> hooks in with a bunch
of other things, notably the if-up/if-down scripts and the rest of the
stuff in /etc/network.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare,
terror, murder, bloodshed---they produced Michelangelo,
Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they
had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and
peace and what did that produce...? The cuckoo clock.

- Orson Welles