[Gllug] OT: Online Natwest banking

Ian bredroll at atari.org
Mon Aug 5 19:51:41 UTC 2002

i use natwest, and would use thier online banking system if it worked in
NS6/mozilla. from what i looked at i could not see any valid reason
rather than ignorance to not allow netscape on linux to connect to the
site, it seemed explicettly denied rather than any reason for it not
functioning, i am sure if it were simply enabled it would we as
secure/if not more than the ms browser.

maybe someone should point out that the actual transaction code in
netscape 6/mozilla is the same cross platform and thus should not be
denied based on OS.

please natwest, disable the 'no non-ms' bit.

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk