[Gllug] any have SoundBlaster PCI16 working in Linux?

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Wed Aug 14 23:42:30 UTC 2002

> try running aumix as root, if you can alter sound then it is a
> permissions issue,

thanks for the reply, just tried this and makes no difference. I
remember there was some problem when using with windows but didn't
pursue it since it wasn't important at the time and I find Windows is a
pain to chase these things.  It's a bit more important now as I would
like to be able to separately control volumes to the stereo I run it
into and my head set plugged directly into the card.

Must be someone else using this card.
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk