[Gllug] Dillo and Skipstone

Ian bredroll at atari.org
Thu Aug 15 09:51:22 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 00:42, Steve Nicholson wrote:
> Yes I have to vouch for Dillo, I use it most of the time then Galeon,
> last time I tried Skipstone it wouldn't work but then I was trying the
> DEB package, probably better if I learnt to compile things.

I am running the skipstone debs from thier website, all seems good at
the moment :-) although i mostly use galeon, and resort to mozilla when
galeon has dns issues (i find this frequently when dns is slow to
respond, i think it fails a request and caches the failure and returns
it each subsecuent request)

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk