[Gllug] patent office consultation paper

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Aug 10 09:33:38 UTC 2002

the uk patent office has put out a consultation paper on patents.
This is in response to EU legislation.

It is aka DMCA -- we just done want this.

Please follow the link and take the time to reply.

	http://www.patent.gov.uk/about/consultations/eccopyright/index.htm

Remember - your views DO count. I have taken part in several of these
consultation papers, in a country of 50M people, typically 200-400 will
bother to reply -- so you can make a difference.

Whether the UK govt is actually interested in what the public wants
is a completely different issue.

Charles -- can this be bannered in the next UKUUG newsletter ?

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk