[Gllug] Missing children from Soham

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Aug 10 21:26:13 UTC 2002

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Jim Bailey wrote:

> Computer forensics is not something that is known in depth by people on
> list.  I did read in the Indy this morning however that they got the
> team in who nailed Paul Francis Gadd, and they say they got some very
> interesting leads.

And this evening they stated that the girls did not engage in contact
likely to be related to their disappearance.

The whole Internet angle was very tabloid.

In my view such tangents are not at all helpful as they serve only to
divert attention from the only valid task right now which is to try and
find the girls.

Jason
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...