[Gllug] OT: Europe-wide ISP recommendations

Richard Cottrill tool_basher at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 10 11:31:53 UTC 2002

This is really off-topic; so any replies should be
off-list unless you feel they're particularly useful
for the other GLLUGers.

I'm currently wandering aimlessly around the UK, and
soon Europe. On my travels I've brought a laptop (a
dubious decision). I'd like to get my email and stuff
while travelling on my laptop (although Yahoo! has
proved quite useable).

I have a modem, but I'm wondering if there are any
recommendations for dial-up ISPs that will happily
support roaming (without charging silly money). AOL
springs to mind; other suggestions very welcome.

Thanks for not banning me from the list yet,

Richard

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk