[Gllug] Cheep backup solution

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Thu Aug 22 08:02:00 UTC 2002

I had a go with mondo which sounds like what you are talking about but I
have over 650MB of stuff to back up and I don't want to have to swap the
disks over.  I'm lazy and if the backup takes too much effort then I won't
do it.  I want something where I can stick in the backup medium and press go
(or I can even automate the go pressing) and then come back later and take
the tape (or whatever) away.  I also don't want to pay too much, maybe I'm
asking too much.
If it helps I currently have a couple of gigs of stuff I want to back up.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk