[Gllug] Can somebody have a quiet word with him

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Mon Aug 12 19:26:54 UTC 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Chris Bell wrote:

>    I believe it is also important to be able to show people a working
> system, rather than just describe how good it is.

For this purpose I think it would be important to show an integrated setup
- ie a whole office or whole school solution including all the elements
you might want to see including file/print(with quotas, etc), email,
scheduling, database, intranet, etc.

By showing a whole integrated solution that is very easy to manage we
would be demonstrating that Free Software works not just for isolated
cases and requirements but for integrated systems which is far more
important when trying to sell the idea.

Jason Clifford
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...