[Gllug] Maxtrox G400 dualhead interference?

Philippe Rousselot linux at rousselot.org
Fri Aug 23 12:36:19 UTC 2002

Oops Sorry,

John's mail arrived after I mailed mine, and I misunderstood the meaning
of ghosting.
I did not think about interference, but duplication of the desktop.

I would agree it is probably more a problem of cable or connector.

--
Philippe Rousselot.

utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608

Any similarities to real life is completely fictitious.
Nor trees or animals were harmed in the composition of this email message.
However, a number of electrons were moderately inconvenienced.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk