[Gllug] spam

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Mon Aug 12 16:03:08 UTC 2002

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 00:52, Jim Bailey wrote:
> After that I guess it is time for Spam Assasin, I know Mark Lownes uses

Lowes.... :)

> it for this list.  I have looked at it and messed with it a bit but not
> used it in anger yet but from what some smart people say it is very
> good.

It's actually scanning all linux.co.uk addresses and assuming I've got
it right there is a filter on mailman to catch anything tagged as spam.
I'm using it personally for my email and it's catching anything up to
140 spams / day at the moment (peak rate).  Very low false positive
rate.

--
TFH <hamster at korenwolf.net>             http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk