[Gllug] Nuclear Bunker (OT)

Ian bredroll at atari.org
Mon Aug 12 18:41:36 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 17:01, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> The front page of Consume describes a 70.5 kilometre link created
> wirelessly between two islands in the Canaries:
> http://www.consume.net/index2.php

if memory serves from the BT Exact talks and martin's one
from a while ago, the link between the islands was not using
normal kit, (not 802.11a/b) and wasnt really fast, also it was prone to
outages,

might be fun setting it up tho, but we would have to put an extreem
amount of work in at both sites, may be a fun project but not really
what we are looking for :-/

bred

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk