[Gllug] easily configured wireless cards

Pavel Bradut Boghita bradut at freeuk.com
Fri Aug 30 18:56:12 UTC 2002

Actually I have used 3Com cards ...(let me just crawl a little to get the
exact model..;-)  - 3C905TX. Debian recognises them straight away as
Boomerang or something like this.
I have them at home and all over the place at work. You should be able to
pick one up for no more than a fiver at the computer fair on Saturday (are
they still happening in Tottenham Court Road area ?) I wouldn't think is
worth buying a new one.
I find them reliable, maintainance free, just sit there and do their work,
whatever the os.

Regards,

Bradut

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk