[Gllug] Linux Complete Command Reference to good home

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Wed Aug 14 18:20:14 UTC 2002

Hi all
I have a large "Linux Complete Command Reference" manual here if you
want are interested in it.  It's free to a good home although you will
have to pay for postage (£6.55 standard parcelforce, it weighs 2.5kg!)
or organise to collect it from me in Docklands.  Information on it at
amazon is here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672311046/qid%3D1028026967/026
-8881000-9889211

It's not a book for the faint harted or normal Linux user it's more for
programmers or someone that needs a really in-depth knowledge of all the
commands in Linux, has a CD with book in PDF format as well.  Basically
it's all in the man pages plus extra info. I find I don't use it so want
to give it to someone who will.

thanks and have a great day.
Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk