[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group Great British Beer Festival

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Aug 2 13:51:10 UTC 2002

Hi ,

Date:  Thur 8 Aug 2002
Time:  5.00pm onwards
Place: London, Olympia
Map:
Tube:  Kensington Olympia
Phone: 020 8992 7008

This month our meeting will be at the Camra
Festival, the great British beer festival
held annually at London, Olympia.

The festival hosts a wide variety of real
ale, trappist beers, cider and perry.
There is also plenty of food available,
from Chinese food to German sausages.

Entrance is £6.00 and more information is
available at:

http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.asp?WCI=ShowCat&CatId=235

We will meet at the glass washing area which is
also by the Biere son Frontiere area.
(Foreign beers for those that don't speak
French). We will be here for the duration
of the evening.

How to get there:

Kensington Olympia is on the District Line
and other nearby underground stations include
Barons Court, Earls Court, High Street
Kensington and Hammersmith.

Buses to Olympia include numbers 9, 10, 27,
28, 49 and 391.

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk