[Gllug] LSI Logic SCSI Cards

Paul Magner pmagner at cnedirect.com
Fri Aug 2 21:13:34 UTC 2002

Harry,

    I am responding to a posting you made on "Gllug" in January of 2002
regarding LSI22915A SCSI cards.  I have quantity of these cards available
for sale via OEM excess inventory at below-market pricing, so if you or
anyone you know are looking for these cards, please feel free to contact me
via phone, fax or email.  I am in the States, five hours behind London time.
If this product is no longer familiar to you, here is a link to a full spec
sheet on the card:
http://www.acapacific.com.au/multimedia/pdf/LSI22915A.pdf

    Thanks for taking the time to read my mail.

With Best Regards,

Paul Magner

CNEDirect
35 Congress Street