[Gllug] Nuclear Bunker (OT)

Ian bredroll at atari.org
Sat Aug 10 13:19:33 UTC 2002

Hi folks,

For those of you who dont remember some of us ran a huge LAN
party/geekmeet at a ex Gov Nuclear Bunker in Essex, we are seriously
considering running an event there this xmas/mid december.

the bunker is very very cool, three floors, an ops room and its all
several hundred feet underground, also the place is a museum of cold war
britian stuff, very intresting,

If you are intrested then please please reply to ianort at essex.ac.uk off
list so we can gauge response to it,

also the bunker only has a analogue modem line (that we can use) anyone
in the know with long range mobile internet connectivity? (sat
internet?)

bredroll & the Gamesmeet Team,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk