[Gllug] OT computers in the movies

Tim Gray timgray at numasters.com
Thu Aug 29 10:49:55 UTC 2002

I sense an OT flame war developing here ;)

I thought the move has the best adaptation that could be done. Apart
from cutting Tom Bombadil out the movie stayed fairly close to the book,
ok there was a lot of time shifting (in the book Frodo hung around in
the Shire for over 30 years before heading off to Rivendell).

But as you say, I'm going to hold out for the 4 disc set too.

Tim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk