[Gllug] OT computers in the movies

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Aug 29 11:11:23 UTC 2002

On Thursday, 29 Aug 2002, Tim Gray wrote:
>I thought the move has the best adaptation that could be done. Apart
>from cutting Tom Bombadil out the movie stayed fairly close to the book,

By and large I liked it. If I could have made one change it would be
to cut the entire Indiana Jones sequence in Moria, because it's a
total fabrication that takes up time that could have been used for
more of the book.

Glorfindel turning into Arwen I can live with, because otherwise she's
practically created ex nihilo in Return of the King - she doesn't
actually have any lines in Fellowship at all.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk