[Gllug] Icewm

james at soon.co.uk james at soon.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 09:32:15 UTC 2002

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 05:27:23PM +0100, Simon Stewart wrote:
>>> quite nice too.
>>
>>The Blackbox pager works in Window Maker, which is handy.  Well, it does
>>if WM has KDE hints support compiled in, which is the default for most
>>pre-rolled binaries.
>>
>>--
>>Bruce

When I upgraded to my Debian box to Woody about a year ago I gave icewm a try but I found the GUI a bit clucky.
I then found XFce <http://www.xfce.org/> which I have used ever since.
It is small, fast,  pleasant to look at and has just the right amount of features to be productivity.

James

--
Personalised email by http://another.com