Abuse, was [Gllug] Argos site

Jonathan Harker jon at jonathanharker.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 22:35:05 UTC 2002

At 17:58 01/08/2002, David Damerell wrote:
 >On Thursday, 1 Aug 2002, Jonathan Harker wrote:
 >>For God's sake will you turn down the vitriol on your posts please and stop
 >>treating people like idiots.
 >
 >Just as soon as they stop acting like idiots.

I rest my case - you judge someone as an idiot because they ask questions,
then treat them like an idiot. Amazing. I can't be arsed arguing this petty
crap any further and cluttering up the list, which was ironically the whole
point in the first place. If you want to take this further Mr Damerell, I'm
sure we can continue this discussion off-list. On second thought, don't
even bother, go treat all your other friends like idiots instead.

Give me strength!

Luv Jon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk