OFF LIST Re: [Gllug] Web hosting, email and dns

Pavel Bradut Boghita bradut at freeuk.com
Fri Aug 30 19:42:49 UTC 2002

> but you can get good service for little money
>
> I use 123-reg.co.uk
>
> both at home and at work - they are cheap reliable - and moist
> importantly allow you to easily transfer domains in and out of thier
> control.
>
> They don't offer much by way of DNS - but allow you to take control of
> that easily.
>
> no email or webspace - but you do get email and web forwarding.

Hi Sean,

I need to buy some more domains and I had a look at 123-reg. The service
sounds good and for the money.. they are definitely competitive. On the small
print issue I noticed in their terms and conditions they reserve the right to
change anything without notice.
How long have you been using them ? Also could you please tell me from your
experience how many dns server do they allow you to use ?

Thanks a lot,

Bradut

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk