[Gllug] Evolution won't fetch my mail (Help)

Ian Baillie ibaillie at aladdinsystems.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 16:01:29 UTC 2002

Thanks all.  Still no joy I'm afraid.  Whats worse is that it appears to
download the mail without being able to append it to my mailbox from one
of my accounts, which means the mail is being downloaded and deleted.

I will change my settings for the mo' to leave mail on the server, but
if anyone has any other ideas, I'd be grateful

Ian
PS I'm not an expert, but I'm willing to learn very quickly.